WIP: Dinosaur Leg Demos

Arpeggio the Stegosaurus demonstrates where his legs should be attached.

So yesterday I finally removed the legs from the herbivores only to realize that I couldn’t find my tapestry needles to sew them back on again once I had taken photos. And then it started to pour so hard that I didn’t want to go out just to buy new needles.

I went out this morning to buy some and my temporarily maimed dinosaurs can be repaired as soon as I am sure I have all the photos I need to update their pattern instructions.

Happy WIP Wednesday.

0

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.